Azalea Cruise 2 Days 1 Night Tour - asiatourvietnam.com
DETAIL AZALEA CRUISE 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT TOUR
Day 1: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Lan Ha Bay ( L,D)
8h00: Pick you up at your hotel and then transder to Hai Phong
11h00: Arrive Got Ferry terminal - Cat Hai Town, Hai Phong city. You have chance to experience on longest and newest bridge in South East Asia area. You can take special tea at Azalea Cruise’s lounge by warm welcome.
12h00 Transfer by tender to the AZALEA CRUISE.
12h15: We welcome our guests onboard the AZALEA CRUISE and then check in, enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
12h40: AZALEA CRUISE boat proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. We have lunch before continuing our journey via the islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan. These amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner. This area is untouched, as not many cruise ships use the route via the Cat Ba Island - Thoi Quyt area - Coc Ngoi islet - through Cua Van village to Ba Trai Dao area.
15h00: We progress to Ba Trai Dao beach area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. Unlike the main, Ha Long Bay, the islands of Lan Ha Bay are forested, and most are small in stature.
You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay, in the Ba Trai Dao area.
17h30: Returning AZALEA CRUISE boat you can watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. Onboard you may join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal.
Day 2: Hai Phong - Hanoi ( B,L)
06h00: Why not rise early to witness the bay at its very best whilst enjoying an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck; after which we serve light breakfast. Upon completing breakfast continue our journey and head out in canoes to explore the bay in the area where the Sang Toi cave is situated.
9h30 Visitors then return to AZALEA CRUISE boat for check-out procedures
10h00 Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch
11h35 We return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark.
12h10 We bid farewell at Got Ferry, this is the end of the program. We hope you have enjoyed your time with us and wish you a safe onward journey.
Your transfer is awaiting for you there and transfers you back to Hanoi
PRICE: 240 USD/PAX
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay – Lan Ha Bay (apply for 2 days 1 night) and Bai Tu Long Bay (apply for 3 days 2 nights)
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries, (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 light breakfast) for 2 days 1 night, (03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 light breakfasts) for 3 days 2 nights
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment, satellite TV
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Day boat for exploring Viet Hai village, Ba Ham lake, kayaking and tour guide for the 2nd day of 3 days/2nights package
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: