Discover Ha Giang 4 Days 3 Nights / Ha Giang Tour
Day 1: Ha Noi - Ha Giang (L, D)
7h – 7h30: Departure from Hanoi and then depart to Ha Giang
12h00:Have lunch at local restaurant in Tan Quang
14h30: Arrive Ha Giang. Check in hotel and have a rest
15h00: Our guide takes you to the nearby hill tribe village to visit the Tay village. There, you can watch buffalo, cows and peaceful life of the locals.
18h00: Having dinner and overnight in Ha Giang
Day 2: Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Dong Van (B, L, D)
7h30: After breakfast, we drive uphill to Quan Ba – The Heaven gate in Tam Son, hiking around Quan Ba, visiting the Twins Hill and have lunch. We keep going to uphill to see the Chinese style construction in Vuong King’s Palace who leaded about 70,000 of the H’Mong ethnic people in this area. You arrive in Dong Van, check in and have dinner.
Day 3: Dong Van – Lung Cu – Ma Pi Leng pass – Meo Vac (B, L, D)
7h30: After breakfast, you take about 2 hours driving to get to Lung Cu Flag Pole, then visit Ma Pi Leng pass which is the most beautiful view in Vietnam from mountains. Between the cliffs, you can see an unique river – Nho Que. In late afternoon, you can walk around to see the market in Meo Vac Town and then check in at the guesthouse.
Day 4: Meo Vac –Ha Giang – Ha Noi: (B, L)
7h30: After breakfast, have a rest and transfer back to Hanoi
Lunch on the way
18h00: Arrive Hanoi. End trip
Price: 165 USD/PAX
– 3-night accommodation in Ha Giang and Dong Van with twin sharing basis
– English speaking tour guide in Ha Giang
– Meals as 4 lunches, 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners with local dishes
– All entrance tickets during your visit
– 2 complimentary bottles of water/person
– Transfer from Hanoi – Ha Giang – Hanoi
– Tour guide picks up/drops off at hotel
– Beverages, tax, travel insurance
– Others not clearly mentioned above
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: