Sapa 2 Days 1 Night Tour by Bus From Ha Noi
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat ( L, D)
06:30 - 07:00: Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai - Lao Cai high-way. On the half way stop for short break in Yen Bai province 25 minutes.
13:00: Arrive in Sapa Town, check in hotel and have lunch.
14:30: You start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village.
19:00: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Day 2 : Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Hanoi (B, L)
08:00: After breakfast, check out and trekking about 12km to visit Lao Chai - Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority communitie, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature. Visit ancient sacred stones with big-small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream. You have lunch picnic in local restaurant
13:30: The bus will pick you up at Ta Van come back to Sapa town.
16:00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21:00 - 21:30: Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends !
GROUP TOUR PRICE: USD/PAX
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- 01 night sleep in 3 star Hotel in Sapa ( 2 -3 person/room)
- A bottle of water/person on the bus
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- English speaking local tour guide
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner ( B,L,D)
- Insurance, Visas
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult tour price
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: