BAI DINH PAGODA - TRANG AN FULL DAY TRIP
Bai Dinh and Trang An is located in Ninh Binh provice, North of Hanoi. Bai Dinh is the biggest Pagoda and Trang An is one of the most attractive tourism spots.This day tour gives you a chance to indulge in the peaceful and spiritual atmosphere at Bai Dinh temple, immerse yourself in the enchanting scenery of numerous caves, mountains, valley water, trees and the historic relic in Trang An.
In the morning:
07:30 - 08:30: Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter then depart for Ninh Binh province. On the half way stop for short break about 20 minutes
11:00: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
12h30: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel.
In the afternoon:
14:00: Depart to visit Trang An eco-tourism, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh. Then we get on the car for returning to Hanoi.
19:00 - 19:30: Arrival at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends !
PRICE: 40 USD/PAX
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- A bottle of water/person on the bus.
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary.
- Meals: Have lunch buffet in local restaurant
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
- Tip for ferryman tour guide and driver
- Electric car tranfer to Bai Dinh pagoda (3$/pax ~ 60.000đ)
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: