HANOI STREET FOOD TOUR - ASIATOURVIETNAM
Option 1 - Departure time: at 10:30 AM everyday.
Option 2 - Departure time: at 17:30 MP everyday.
Duration of tour: 3 hours in length
Things should be brought with: rain coat, umbrellar..
Wearing: anything suitable for comfort
HANOI STREET FOOD TOUR ITINERARY DETAIL
During 3 hours walking wiht our guide on the small streets in the Old Quarter, you will have the unique chance to see and understand what and how Vietnamese people eat as well as how they make food for everyday live. Step by step our guide will show and let you try Pho (Noodles soup with beef or chicken), Bun Cha (Rice noodles with barbecue pork), Banh My (Hanoian Bread), Banh Cuon (Rolling steamed rice pancakes), Bo nuong (Vietnamese beef BBQ with kumquat sauce), Cha Ca Hanoi (Grilled fish in Hanoi style), Nom hoa chuoi (Banana flower salad), Banh Xeo (Fried pancake), Banh goi (Pillow cake), Nem ( Spring roll), Cafe trung (Egg coffee), Che (Sweet gruel soup), Bia (Local Beer) ...
TOUR PRICE INCLUDED
- Enough traditional foods are carefully chosen for guests including dishes and drinks and food tastings are subject to change without notice.
- Enthusiastic and skilled English speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off (Old Quarter only)
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDED:
- Tipping for tourguide is not compulsory and is up to your satisfaction to services
- Personal expenses: shopping and other extra services.
-Free of charge for one child below the age of 4 years traveling with two adults.
-Children from 4 to under 8 years of age: 50% of adult rate
-Child from 8 years must pay the full adult rate
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: