Located about 60km from Halong City and 110km form Hanoi capital, Yen Tu pagoda includes a lot of pagodas and beautiful sightseeing.Travellers go to the Yen Tu to get away from their everyday lives and make a religious pilgrimage to the pagodas in the middle of a spectacular natural environment. Take part in Yen tu pagoda full day trip with asiavietnamtour to understand more about Buddhist capital of vietnam
07:30 - 08:30: Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter depart to Yen Tu Pagoda, on the half way stop for short break about 25 minutes.
11:30: Big bus stops at Trinh Pagoda and tranfer you to another bus. The bus take you to parking lot of Yen Tu Pagoda. From here you take the electric car to our Restaurant.
12:00: Enjoy lunch in local restaurant with rustic dishes of the mountainous Northeastern Vietnam.
In the afternoon:
13:00:.Take the cable car to visit and offer incense at Hoa Yen Pagoda, and One-Roof Pagoda then go to the second cable car station up Van Tuong Mountain to reach Dong Pagoda (Bronze Pagoda). On the way you can meet the statue of An Ky Sinh and buddha Tran Nhan Tong
16:30: Get on the electric car to go to the small bus, then transfering to big bus back to Hanoi.
20:30 - 21:00: Arrival at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends !
PRICE: 35 USD/PAX
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- A bottle of water/person on the bus.
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary.
- Meals: Have lunch in local restaurant
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
- Tip for tour guide and driver
- 2 ways clectric car ticket ( 1$/pax ~ 20.000đ/pax )
- 2 ways cable car ticket ( 14$/pax ~ 280.000đ/pax )
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: